Spice up your fall days with a visit to Watertown’s Arsenal Yards! The River Green is decorated for the season with hay bales, pumpkins and gourds. On display is even a giant pumpkin, which visitors can guess the weight of for the chance to win fun prizes! Guests and residents alike are invited to sit outside and enjoy the décor with takeout from their favorite Arsenal Yards’ restaurants, including Shake Shack, City Works, Frank Pepe’s and more.
In addition, Arsenal Yards is also presenting a full lineup of events this month, offering fall fun for guests of all ages:
- Friday, October 23–30: Pumpkin Carving Contest Display!
- Guests are invited to stop by Arsenal Yards to check out all the entries to the Arsenal Yards’ Pumpkin Carving contest and enjoy the display, while voting for their favorite! Winners are announced on Friday, October 30! Guests can register here.
- Thursday, October 29: An Outdoor Picnic with the Soul Monstah's.
- From 6–8 p.m., guests and residents can enjoy family-friendly music on the River Green with Soul Monstah's, a local band comprised of Berklee College of Music graduates. Advance registration is required, as space is limited. Guests can register here.
- Friday, October 30: An Outdoor Picnic with Jeff Jam
- At 10:30 and 11:45 a.m. guests can enjoy two different sessions of family-friendly music on the River Green with Jeff Jam, a local friendly, goofy guy who sings and performs songs for children of all ages with his acoustic guitar. Advance registration is required for both sessions, as limited space available. Guests can register here.
- Friday, October 30: A Monster Mash: No tricks, all treats!
- From 1–4 p.m. guests are invited to boogie with a live DJ, costume contest, treats and more! Guests can register here.